Tuesday, November 11, 2008

All Better Now!

Trey, Curtis, Ernie, and Tony did a fantastic job of cheering me up last night!! However, Tony went on first, which I was so not emotionally prepared for, and I was crying through his entire set. Tears of joy though...his voice is just so amazing!

So they all basically rocked and they love me (duh) so I got to talk to all of them for a bit.

But one of the best parts of the evening was when Charles Kelley (from Lady Antebellum) showed up. I knew it was a possibility so I wasn't suprised, but he was still great. Hugs and pics and stuff. Nice to see people don't get such a big head. (If you've never heard of Lady Antebellum, they are a country band and are big here in Nashvegas. Also he is brother to Josh Kelley and who is married to Katherine Heigel)

Plus, he is F-ing GORGEOUS. Whata hunk of man!!


No comments: