Monday, November 10, 2008

Mood Lifter

In approximately 4 hours I will be the happiest girl on the PLANET.

Y'all may not know that I am a BIG lover of music, and clearly with my obsessive personality, I am a Hard core fan. There are about 15 independent artists that I follow that no one has ever heard of (maybe in L.A.). One of them is Tony Lucca. Some of you may remember him from Mickey Mouse Club and the short lived Aaron Spelling drama "Malibu Shores". He also dated Keri Russell for like, ever.

To make a long story long, I love him. Now, not like I want to be with him and marry him childish love. I love him as a person and a musician. If I could only listen to one musician for the rest of my life, it would be him. I would literally jump in front of a bullet for this man. His music makes me so happy, I can literally feel my heart filling up with warmth. So not lying.

So now you all think I'm crazy but just wanted to let you know how FREAKING EXCITED I am for tonight!! I flew Tony and Curtis Peoples in to sing for my birthday last year and also flew to Los Angeles for New Year's. They are def. my boys, and they love (or at least act) like they love me too. I'm always greeted with warm embraces and kisses on my cheek. They are just the sweetest guys and I'm at my happiest when they are on stage in front of me.

Here is a pic of Tony from his younger days (I've loved this guy since i was 10 years old!)...



And here is a more recent pic of him...



And this one just because it has always been a favorite of mine!



Precious.

So I hope you ladies all have a wonderful night! If you have time check out my boys on MySpace! Tony Lucca, Curtis Peoples, Ernie Halter, and Nathan Angelo

1 comment:

Well I Do Declare said...

I just found your blog via Make Mine a Mojito. LOVE IT!!! Can't wait to read more :)