Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Is it Friday yet?

Okay so 2 jobs + boss is always watching at my only job with a computer = zero time to blog.

Hope you guys haven't missed me too much!

Does anyone else hate falling back with daylight savings time (besides that actual night?) It gets dark in Nashville at 4:30...that is unacceptable. Its dark and cold and I want to be under the covers...however instead I bundle up and head to job #2 where we have no customers because no one wants to go out for dinner and drinks when its already cold and dark. Boo.

On a happy note, my friend Bev is getting married this weekend (still hard for me to believe) and I get to go home for a visit! I can't wait to see my family and all my friends! I'm staying with Lynds over at Fluffy, Fashionable, and Famous and can't wait to spend some quality time with her and her hubby (whom I refer to as my big bro). I'm also looking forward to rolling around in the floor with her precious pups, Daizy and Dansby!

Also, I'm pretty sure I will be drunk the entire weekend. Can't wait!! I'm taking Monday as a vacation day and don't have to be at work on Tuesday until 1:15! It's going to be a wonderful long weekend and I can't wait for Friday to be here!!

Georgia, here I come!

No comments: