Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I broke the law

I'm a thief...thanks to my BFF-Fluffy, Fashionable, and Famous....

7 Weird things about me

1. I never know how to spell weird...wish there were a cheer or song that could help me.

2. I have an affinity for older men...Andy Griffith, Dick van Dyke, Robert DeNiro, Patrick Swayze...etc.

3. I only recently learned about fashion and how to be "girly" (again, thanks FF&F)

4. I need a pedicure in a BAD way

5. I always sleep on the side of the bed that is closer to the door (and yes, i said closer, not closest...closer is out of 2 things, closest would be 3 or more)

6. I am obsessive about grammar.

7. Most people like me anyway

:)

2 comments:

LyndsAU said...

you stealer you!

Anonymous said...

Even though these are all fun things to know about you, I'm pretty sure 5,6, and 7 are my fave :)