Monday, September 29, 2008

Sunday Boring Sunday

So, it is days like these when I ask myself why I started a blog. I had such a boring and lazy weekend. I worked at Job #2 all day Saturday and came home and didn't get off the couch for the rest of the weekend.

Also Job #2 is now Job #3. New Job #2 is at a place called Crow's Nest where I will be hostessing (same as job #3). This week we are just doing training things and we are doing a "soft open" on Friday night. It seems like its going to be a pretty cool place and I'm hoping I will continue to see famous peeps! James Marsden (The Notebook, 27 Dresses) comes in to Job #2, so I will miss seeing him!

Had fun all by myself last night watching a bunch of premiers. Have you caught on to how much I love TV? I think it stems from being an only child...TV is my sibling. It provides me with all of the comedy and drama that I don't get in my day-to-day life!

Here is a list of my TV schedule: (is it sad that I have one?)

Sunday Night
Amazing Race
Desperate Housewives
Brothers & Sisters
I Love Money

Monday Night
One Tree Hill
Dancing with the Stars
Jon & Kate Plus 8 (obsessed)
17 Kids and Counting
My Own Worst Enemy

Tuesday Night
Dancing with the Stars Results
Fringe
The Mentalist

Wednesday Night
Catch up what I haven't seen on my DVR

Thursday Night
Survivor
The Office
Grey's Anatomy
Kath & Kim

WHEW! I'm exhausted already!

Hopefully tomorrow's post will be more interesting...perhaps I will tell a funny story about 2 90 year old sisters that came into the bank a few weeks ago. I thought I was being punk'd.

1 comment:

LyndsAU said...

Please share about the two ladies... if it's anything like "Columbus, GA... Columabsiz, GA,.... Columidhfjahf Gahjfdhjkafh!!!! it will be great!! haha!
WATCH 90210 dang it :)