Thursday, September 25, 2008

Ruby Red Slippers

So, I'm rethinking blogging at work. Cause LyndsAU blog made me tear up a bit! How sweet is she? Everytime I talk to her I want to move home right away!!

I'm not homesick, I'm lynds sick! :)

Has anybody else out there just picked up and moved? I left my family, my FANTASTIC group of friends, and a great job (that is still great). Don't get me wrong, I'm happy here, I love it here, but there are moments where it just hits me that I might be a teensy-bit crazy.

The credit card debt isn't really helping my mood either. Once I get that paid off, I will be a MUCH happier person, but until then its a wait and see game.

Before I left GA, they all said I would be back in a year. Since I was living in a town that I had only been in for a year (therefore, not being born and raised and rooted) I claimed that there was no way I would move back. And I hate being wrong. But the truth is, unless there is a BIG change in my life here, I wouldn't object to moving back.

But then what was the whole point of moving at all? That would be a waste of money. And yes there would be an experience in it, but I promised I would be here 2 years. I don't just want to give up and then miss out on something great.

Oh well...sorry for the stressing...I know everything will work out in the end (its my mantra). Just thought it would help to get it on "paper".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clearly fate brought you to me ;)

LyndsAU said...

Ummm we will move you home anytime. your parents won't have to lift a finger and you don't have to spend a dime!!!!! we will get adams' dad's moving thing and head up there ASAP. You say when. You always need to do WHAT YOU WANT and WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY! Who cares what you said when you left. If you miss ME that much :) COMEHOMEALREADY!!!!!!!!!!! :) Love u!

LyndsAU said...

ps-tell britt's ass to start a blog!