Thursday, October 2, 2008

Press 1

I am SO stinking sick of having to press 1 for English. SERIOUSLY? We are in the United States of America. That is freaking ridiculous! I understand having an option to press 7 for Spanish...I'm fine with that. But I don't think I should have to push an extra button to hear options in the official language of my country.

Here in Nashville (Davidson County) there was actually a petition from some politicians to make SPANISH the offical language of Davidson County.

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! I know this probably pisses most of y'all off to, but I just had to get on my soap box for a minute!

Funny story to follow. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a good thing this was following by the hollering elderly story ;) hahahahaha

morewineplease said...

I agree... that shit pisses me off too!

LyndsAU said...

DAMN SPANISH... I am from America and I speak English. That shit is everywhere!