Friday, October 24, 2008

13 Things

My friend Brittany was bored at work this morning and sent me an email of 13 things she wanted RIGHT.THIS.SECOND.

So here's mine...


Things I want right this second:

1. To be out of debt
2. To be in love
3. To be cuddling in bed with said love
4. To be at home with a book while it continues to rain all day
5. Tony Lucca singing to me live
6. To be 80lbs thinner
7. To have Lyndsey and Adam live up here
8. To snuggle with Daizy and Dansby
9. To not have accidently deleted Grey's Anatomy from my DVR last night, thus having to wait until I can watch it on abc.com
10. To be able to spend unlimited amounts of money on music and movies
11. To go to Hollywood and hang out for more than 17 hours
12. To go on tour with my boys
13. A tombstone pizza

2 comments:

LyndsAU said...

Awwwwwwwww- sweet! I love you!

morewineplease said...

Cheers to #1!! Does that ever happen??