Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Saved by the Bell...or Text

So I missed my cell phone alarm (all 5 of them) and my actual alarm clock this morning. Woke up to a text from my manager saying he would be late...right back at ya buddy! I woke up at 8 which is the time I am supposed to be at work. Don't you just love starting off mornings like that?

Also, Lynds posted a precious post on her furry children, Daizy and Dansby. I miss living with them so much. I was not an animal person at all growing up. We had a poodle that I just HAD to have when I was 6, but I was so jealous of it. My mom would have Priscilla (oh yeah) in her lap and I would put the poor poodle on the floor and climb up myself. Plus we could never get that girl house broken. Needless to say, I stuck with fish all through my years :) But living with Daizy and Dansby was such a treat. They are the 2 sweetest doggies you have ever seen! Not to mention smart!! The things that Dansby can do still amazes me. Mostly in part to his great trainer ;)

So now this morning I'm feeling homesick for the pups. Hopefully I can work out a way to see them this weekend too!

1 comment:

LyndsAU said...

Awwwwww-we miss you toooo!!! We could maybe bring them with us to Newnan :) Not sure how, but maybe!