Wednesday, October 8, 2008

WTF?

I was talking to my co-worker before she left today and I was going to make a joke about how my feet feel huge and swollen because it felt funny when I flexed them. She and I looked down at them at the same time and she GASPED. It looks like someone chopped off an 800lb womans feet and put them on mine. It is gross...they are HUGE! Like 3 times their normal size. And I am FREAKING OUT. They have never looked like this before. Not even with 5 years of marching band and a summer at Burger King! I can only assume its from standing around on the hard floor at Job 2. I've been trying to keep walking and moving, but I guess that wasn't enough.

I of course called my mom and she just told me to elevate them. But it stinks because I have to go to work tonight for another 5 hours and stand around...i'm a little concerned that they will get even bigger! (if that's possible).

I was going to post a pic, but that would be gross.

I have a new found pity for pregnant women.

6 comments:

Mojito Maven said...

oh no! i'm sorry! i hope you feel better!!

LyndsAU said...

oh dear! swollen feet are no good! I hope your "800 lb woman feet" get better dear!

Anonymous said...

I am newly pregnant and my feet have started to swell. Go to your local pharmacy and grap some support panty hose. It really helps with the circulation and swelling.

Shelley said...

My mom just called and said that when she was preggers with me she was in flip flops for the last month. She worked right up until I was born and told her boss if he wanted her to work, she was going to be in flip flops. My poor mom...it was July too...she must have been miserable! she worked up until friday and i was born on sunday!

morewineplease said...

Why on earth are they swollen?? Drink water and elevate them... yes.. do that

amy (metz) walker said...

Ouch, sorry to hear that!