Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I'll Be Loving You Forever

So tomorrow was going to be one of the best nights of my life. Sadly it is no longer going to happen but at least 2 of my besties will be enjoying it for me. If it is meant to be (please, dear lord) then they will have another reunion...or extend the tour...or show up on my doorstep.

What am I rambling about? 5 words. 5 guys. New Kids on the Block. Tomorrow night...Atlanta...I am suicidal about missing it. I recorded the Behind the Music stuff on VH1 and can't bring myself to even watch it. Maybe I'll just save it on my DVR until Febuary...like on Valentines day because I'll already be depressed enough! Might as well get it all over with in one night!

Luckily Lynds & J are going to go so I know they will take lots of pics and scream and sing along for me. I doubt they will pee their pants as I probably would have done, but then, I'm a little more excitable than they are :)

3 comments:

morewineplease said...

sweet heart... I think you may need some help...

LyndsAU said...

haha :) we won't be peeing in our pants because of excitement. I will be peeing in my pants laughing at their old asses up there :) haha. we will miss you

Mary Beth said...

I saw Lynds post about the concert. I'm so sorry you missed it! I wasn't a huge fan of NKOTB because I was in college when they hit it big, but I took a younger cousin to one of their concerts as a favor to my aunt. The concert was great and I ended up enjoying myself more than I thought I would. They put on a great show back then.