Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Moving on up....slightly

Thanks to those of you who commented on my last post with all the lucky wishes!! It's so nice to know that people are behind you...even if you've never met them :)

So here's what happened.

As some of you might know, I work at a bank. I'm in customer service, so I'm one of those nice little people that sets up your checking accounts, refunds your fees, and helps you with problems. What most people don't know is that it is actually a sales position. I make commission on opening different accounts, doing loans, etc. So, basically, I'm going to toot my own horn quickly and say that I make the most commission out of the other 3 FSRs (financial service representative)that I work with. Well there is another branch with my same bank down the street that just lost an FSR. Their ONLY FSR. So my manger's boss has to fill that position and he thought of me! Which is pretty cool cause uppermanagement is recognizing me and I've only been here since March! ANYWAY to make a long story short, I will be moving to a branch that is less than a mile away from where I currently work. So I will still see all of my current co-workers a lot, which makes it a lot easier. And I will be able to get away from my current manager who i'm not the biggest fan of!

So yay. That's my happy news of the day. Hope y'alls day was great too!

3 comments:

Mojito Maven said...

YAYAYAYAY! congrats to you!!

LyndsAU said...

Whhooo hoooo! FABULOUS ALL AROUND!!!!!!!

amy (metz) walker said...

That's great! Congrats, girl!