Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Do You Want to Play a Game?

Wow, Ladies. WOW!

So I watched Saw last night and was prepared to be jumping and screaming. I did make a noise once, but all in all it wasn't that bad. There was a little gore, but nothing untolerable. It was really more of a mystery movie...kind of like Seven. I LOVED IT. The minute it was over my first thought was I wished I had Saw 2-5. Which I will be renting at Blockbuster very soon.

Also, today is my last day at this branch before moving to the branch down the street (with my raise, whoop whoop). I know I'm only going to be a mile away but it's still kind of sad. I love my co-workers and they have really become my family up here. I've only been here since March, so it feels like everything is happening so fast...I know its great though, but still. I am very excited to see what the future holds for me.

Speaking of the future, my new favorite song "One Step at a Time" by Jordin Sparks (i'm 99% sure) is AWESOME. My fav part is "it's gonna happen, when it suppposed to happen and we find the reasons why, one step at a time". Love Love LOVE.

My other favorite song that is completely unrelated is "Love Story" by Taylor Swift. It is so sweet and I love the melody. And I'm a hopeless romantic so it gives me hope that HE is somewhere out there! (Also, the video is awesome and includes Ms. Miley Cyrus' new boy to...who is 20!). So Hott.

Also, when does Pink's new album come out? Because I freaking love every song she's ever done.

Wow, when I started this post I had no idea it would include talking about Pink. I love blogs.

No comments: