Tuesday, October 21, 2008

All Quiet on the Southeastern Front

So I' haven't blogged in a few days, but I'm sure none of you noticed :) When I first started this blog, I figured I would have a lot to say...but apparently I don't...or at least haven't had time lately!

My work schedule last week was MUCH less demanding. I'm down to 20 hours at job 2 which is WAY more acceptable than 50 :) But I did get my first paycheck from them yesterday, so I'm a happy camper. Also, they are pretty much just scheduling me Thursday-Sunday. Which is great, cause that means they think I'm a strong hostess, and great because thats when we make all our money! (Hostess' get 1% tip out, which is my spending money).

The new branch (job 1) is a GREAT fit. I'm so much happier being away from my old manager! I didn't realize what a difference it would make.

So, I have tonight off, and I've decided to go to Yoga with a co-worker. He has been RAVING about it, and I thought...why not? I'm sure I will be super sore tomorrow, but hopefully I will be able to walk :) I'll let y'all know how it goes.

So ex-fiance (story for another day) randomly called me on Saturday. Haven't talked to him in awhile...luckily it wasn't a very long convo because I was on the way into work. It was odd though. He was definitley the love of my life...so far...

1 comment:

LyndsAU said...

yeah Bev was leaving when you texted her that! I was like what???