Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Friends Forever

So staying with my Saved by the Bell theme today...remember Zack Attack? God, what a great episode!

But I digress...as usual!

This post is for my dear friend that I miss SO much. Some of you may ask, well then why in the hell did you move 4 hours away? Good question. I'm still asking myself that! The weekend that she and her hubby (my big brother) and her other bff and her hubby came up to Nashville was definitley the best weekend I've had since moving here :) (And you left a Red Bull that is patiently waiting in my fridge for your return). She is so sweet, honest (do these jeans make my butt look big?), HILARIOUS, and kind. I love that when she likes something, she becomes SO passionate about it! Whether it be the new fall line, animals in trouble, or a new tv show. I think that's why we get along so well. We are passionate about different things, but we both have that sort of obsessive personality (food, tv, clothes, and celebrities!). Well I guess we are passionate about MOSTLY the same things :)

I love her dearly and as I blubbered at her rehursal dinner, she has become the older sister I never had. She taught me all about clothes (still a work in progress), she has given me tons of relationship advice, and how to do what I want and not care what others think. I think being around her gave me a better sense of maturity too.

Basically I just love this chick and I thank God every single day that she is in my life.



Thank goodness we have the blogs to stay updated everyday!

1 comment:

LyndsAU said...

Tears are now streaming!!!!! I love you too Shell Bell. And I miss you EVERYDAY!!!!!!!!!!! I promise I do. I had no idea how you moving would affect me, but it has. I want my friend back in GA!!!! You are seriously one of the only people I trust in this world and I am lucky to have met you and have you in my crazy life :) MUAH!