Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Whew

How much do I LOVE Christopher Columbus!! Because of him, I had the day off at the bank yesterday, and FINALLY had a day off from Crow's Nest. I went grocery shopping, took a nap on the couch and caught up on everything on my DVR. It was such a relaxing day...the first one I've had in awhile...very much needed.

Also had a convo with a on again off again guy from GA. He said that ours was the most complicated non-relationship relationship he's ever had. I thought that was hilarious and spot on...non relationship relationship.

And I only had to come to the bank for like 2 hours today (working on Saturday so getting rid of overtime) so I'm off to go back home and put on my pjs for the rest of the night :) I'm also going to watch "Saw" while it's still daylight outside...that way I won't get as scared! :) Shut up, you know it makes sense.

Hope everyone has a great day! More to report tomorrow!!

4 comments:

Mary Beth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary Beth said...

I'm glad you enjoyed your day off. The comment about the "non-relationship" was too funny!

Elizabeth said...

I'm glad you had a great day off. I'm really excited that I have Thursday off. :)

morewineplease said...

HOLY COW!! I cannot watch SAW period... never ever... I would never sleep again... you are crazy....
AND YOU GOT A NAP!! I am jealous!