Monday, October 6, 2008

Monday, Monday

Have I mentioned yet how much I LOVE the Mama's & Papas? For real...I've seen their PBS documentary a million times...mostly because I bought it on DVD. Yeah...I'm that girl.

Anyway, just wanted to start of the week by saying how much I LOVE my new 2nd job!! The resturant just opened on Saturday night and we had a BLAST. I already love all of my co-workers! (i know, give it time, right?). But so far its wonderful. Everyone pulls their own weight. I already feel close with several of them and we've only been open 2 days! Plus, they actually like and respect me there. At the other resturant I was at, they made me feel like I was stupid and crazy...when in fact I was the only normal person there! I actually looked forward to going to work yesterday!!

This week is going to be crazy though. We still don't have enough hostesses so this week I will be working at the bank from 8-4:30 everyday and then going to job 2 at 4:45-midnight every night this week!! Whew!

Also, this weekend I'm going back to GA to visit the family and go to a swanky anniversary party for some close family friends. Hopefully I'm going to be able to squeeze in a visit with my BFF Lynds (Fluffy, Fashionable, and Famous).

When in the world am I going to watch everything that will accumulate on my DVR? :)

2 comments:

LyndsAU said...

yay for your visit! i am freakin pumped!!!!!!!!! we will fit it in, no worries there! whooooooo! so glad you like your #2 job!

Mojito Maven said...

#2 job sounds really fun! hmmmm, maybe I should consider this for myself